Monday, May 4, 2009

The Sandbox

We had a few days of nice weather. The boys loved playing in the sandbox. Most of the time they played well together. Every once in a while sand ended up on heads, in mouths, or other places it should not be. It is fun to have the boys at a stage that they will play together. Eric loves to tell us to "come on" directing us how and where to play. Zachary also likes to tell us what toys are available for us and which ones he claims at the moment. I'm very good at telling the boys I am tired and to play nice. What a happy family!

1 comment:

  1. it is too bad they didn't have blogs when you kids were little. I have all kinds of fun photos and movie picture. However, soundless movie picture just aren't as interesting. I love your boys. And I'm going to love your baby girl too.

    ReplyDelete