Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Eric!




Eric is now 3!! He had two great days of birthday fun. Saturday, the day before his birthday, he had the official party. Both sets of grandparents, the Flamm great grandparents, Emily, Brad, Judd, and all but the youngest Flamm cousin came to celebrate. He had a volcano cake, and received a treasure box full of goodies. Then on Sunday, he was able to request what he wanted for dinner. He wanted spaghetti and pancakes. Dad supplied both.  He made the pancakes sweet with chocolate chips so it was his birthday cake. What fun!!!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to send a card. It looks like you all had fun. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I'm just finding out you have a blog! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we were there, but I'm still mad that I forgot my camera!
    Argggh!!!

    ReplyDelete