Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wendy's Birthday!


Wendy celebrated her first birthday on Tuesday, June 22nd. How this year with her has flown. She loved the little piano she received, and the basket full of picnic supplies from Grandma and Grandpa Flamm was a hit. She loved putting things in and taking them back out. Wendy is getting close to walking, she has the balance, but has not mustered the courage to go it on her own. I think she figures there is no reason when she can get anywhere she wants crawling.



Wendy visited the doctor the day after her birthday. She weighs 17 lbs 3 oz. and is 27 1/2 in. tall. This puts her in the 2nd and 8th percentiles respectively. She is small like all my kids at this stage, but she sure is cute.

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Wendy! She is such a cutie. I can't get enough of that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Birthday Wendy! Love the videos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it! I'm so sad. But I will see you all next week and give Wendy a late birthday hug.

    ReplyDelete