Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Happy father's day to some wonderful dad's.

Kyle is a great father to our two boys, after a full day of work he somehow manages to keep up with them. It is a good thing he is willing to rough house with them because I am not always so willing.

He told me that a good father's day gift would be having a little girl make an appearance, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Oh well, I guess his gift will have to be a little late.


I also want to express my love for all the other fathers in my life. My dad has been a wonderful example and I love him very much. both of my Grandfathers have also been a huge positive influence in my life, and in how I view the role of father and priesthood holder. Thanks to all of you.






5 comments:

  1. I understand that Kyle got his Father's Day gift just like he wanted. Congratulations Mikell. We are excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle is a good dad and I can not express how much I appreciate that. And now he gets to be dad to a beautiful little girl. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the newest addition. Can't wait to see some pictures. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle. I haven't seen you in forever! You have super cute kids. My wife and I are moving just down the road from you guys. We'll have to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a long time! You have super cute kids! My wife and I are buying a house just down the road from where you live I think. We'll have to get together sometime!

    Mark Howard
    mark.howard.0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete