Monday, June 11, 2012

Hawaii Days 6 & 7

Thursday, we spent at the Disney Resort.  We spent the majority of the morning and early afternoon in the pools.  The kids absolutely loved it.  We were able to all have a great time thanks to Larae helping out.  There is no way I could have kept track of 4 kids on my own.  That evening we separated for our special events.  Kyle and I went to the Formal.  Zachary went to a pirate party.  Eric, Wendy, Hyrum, and Grandma went to a stroller drive in movie.  We all had fun.  I failed to get pictures on this fun filled day.  Below is the one thing I did record, Wendy reading to her dolly on our balcony.  Above is a picture of the resort and ocean from our balcony.

Here are some pictures of some of the Disney characters we saw.  Zachary is wearing his pirate hat from the party.  These were taken at breakfast.  I really appreciated the wonderful food that was provided at breakfast time.  Breakfast food is definitely some of my favorite, if I don't have to make it. :) 


Friday morning Eric and I walked down to the beach at 7:00am to feed the fish.  Eric loved it and actually got in the ocean.  Later that morning, Zachary and Eric went to Auntie's Beach House.  They had plenty of activities including computer games, so the boys were hooked.  Wendy and I discovered the fish, shark, and stingrays.  Later we also shared our discoveries with the boys.  Kyle and I also had the opportunity to do a little snorkeling.  


 




That evening was the family activity down on the beach.  Zachary played in the water until it was almost dark, Eric designed and built a variety of sand creations, Wendy split her time between water and sand, and Hyrum fell asleep.   Kyle stayed for the concert, which he very much enjoyed.  The rest of us went to our room for some much needed sleep.





1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had such a good time! I'm really glad that it worked out that Larae could be there, but I sure am jealous!

    ReplyDelete