Thursday, October 18, 2012

All I Want for Christmas are My 2 Front Teeth.

Zachary can now sing this Christmas song and mean it.  Yesterday, he fell on the stairs at the school playground.  I got a call to come and get him, and that he had knocked out one of his front teeth and the other was turned sideways.  We went to the dentist and she pulled it because he could not bite normally.  Thank goodness there was not other damage to his mouth, lips or face.  He must have fallen directly on the teeth and they took all the fall.  So Zachary now has a new smile.  Still as handsome as ever.
Taken right after I picked him up from school.  He just wanted to go home and rest.

After the tooth was pulled.

1 comment:

  1. Zachary, I'm so sorry! Shanalee and her boys know how you feel. You still are as handsome as ever. Did the tooth fairy visit you?

    ReplyDelete