Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kyle's Birthday

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY!!!

 Kyle had a birthday at home, although it did fall on a Monday.  The weekend before our house started having some issues, see the post about no water for more details.  I had a field trip with Wendy so Kyle stayed home in the morning to wait for the plumbers and insurance people.  When we got home he decided that it was his birthday he might as well take the entire day off.  We enjoyed having him at home.  When the kids got home from school we opened gifts, the one pictured below is my favorite.  Everytime the kids asked him what he wanted for his birthday he replied with spanking them, so he got a padded spanker.  We then went to dinner at a buffet, Kyle could have his sushi fix.  At home we sang Happy Birthday, and had small slivers of his cake.  We were all already quite full.  Happy Birthday Kyle!


1 comment:

  1. I failed to call and wish Kyle a Happy Birthday so here it is late: Happy Birthday Kyle!!!!
    I do love the padded paddler. I still have one that Shanalee gave me for Christmas years ago. It's pink and has lace around it. It hangs in my bedroom. What great memories!

    ReplyDelete