Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Auckland

 Cornwallis Beach
Our first stop in Auckland was Cornwallis Beach.  The water was very shallow and the black sand kept us warm.  Zachary spent most of his time reading, the others enjoyed the sand, shells, and a little on the water.



After a morning at the beach we picked up Grandma and Grandpa.  What a glorious although difficult thing to do.  It is good Dad had his phone working in New Zealand or it would have been hard to find each other.

Harbor Cruise
Our first evening together was spent on a Dinner Cruise.  It was on a big sailboat and was cool.  The kids and I got to have a turn steering the ship.  It was a gorgeous evening and we were able to really experience the wind.  The dinner was also so tasty.  

 







1 comment:

  1. I need you to email me the photo of all of us on the boat. I missed that one somehow. I must admit that Dad and I were very blessed with the weather on this trip. Everywhere we went we just happened to hit the one beautiful day in the past weeks or even month.

    ReplyDelete