Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a GIRL

Gone are the days of suprises!! I for one am happy to know that a little girl is on the way! My mom claims she is glad to because she can go shopping. I never thought mom would be a shopper, but grandkids have brought it out in her. Zachary is excited to have a little sister. He says she looks like a banana, this is because the technician said she was the length of a banana. She is healthy, everything is in the right place and the right size.

It's a GIRL!!!

3 comments:

  1. I AM SOSOSOOOOOO excited! Two new little girls and a new baby boy. It can't get more wonderful than that. I have the best kids and grandkids in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It will totally change your world as you know it now. That is a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete