Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ahh Success!


I have wanted a picture of Zachary that was worthy of being put in the living room for a long time. Zachary does not usually sit still long enough, or give a real smile on demand. A couple of days ago I told him I would like to get a picture of him with the tree and pretty leaves. He was o-kay with this idea; however, the same problems existed. I finally told him he could crawl under the tree. That was the secret, it actually kept him still. The picture on the left I really like, the one on the right shows his mischievous eyes. Both are better pictures than I have taken in quite awhile. Thanks Zachary!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB! They look professional and the subject matter is cute no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should open a photo studio - you're practically professional. I love the photos - I love the subject even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of Zachary and what a neat trick to help him be still for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job capturing Zach and they are really good color. Way to go McKell

    ReplyDelete