Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A few examples. . .

It sure is fun to listen to Zachary. Sometimes I don't know where he comes up with things, but it makes sense to him. Here are 3 examples of his funny way to see or say things in the past few days.
1. Sunday we were visiting Grandma Janet (Kyle's adopted mom). Her daughter asked Zachary if he liked his little sister or if she could keep her. He replied that he loved her. She then asked how much. Zachary thought for a moment and then said, "Three Hundred" I think that is a lot of love!

2. Yesterday I voted after I picked up Zach from preschool, it happened to be at his school. He and Eric got 'I Voted' stickers. As we were walking home Zachary suddenly stopped peeled his sticker off his shirt, pulled up his pant leg, applied the sticker to his leg and then said "style" in a very dramatic tone. He stopped three more times on the walk home to lift his pant leg show off the sticker and say "style" It really was quite funny.

3. On separate occasions I have been walking with Zach when we walk through a cloud of gnats. He will look at me and say, "Mom, there are more of the get in the way bugs" I think that is a good description.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely adorable!! Zachary is quite the spokesman !

    ReplyDelete