Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family Videos

Here are some videos that I thought I would share as well. 1st Wendy playing with her soft blanket and looking very cute doing it. Next one of her playing Peek-a-Boo with Daddy. She is growing up too fast. The 3rd one is of our FHE Party. Zachary asked us if we could have a Familiy Home Evening Party. The first time he asked if was Thursday, but we thought it a good idea. He wanted another one on Monday, so in addition to a lesson we danced and had crackers. That's my kind of party. The last clip is of Eric at the Children's museum. He is a good little pretender. He was cooking all the peaches and after he washed them too. He also had fun with milk.


1 comment:

  1. what fun videos! I love the dancing. I wish I had that much energy!

    ReplyDelete