Friday, January 22, 2010

Raaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Dinosaur Park in the winter!


Yesterday, while at the grocery store the boys were into my purse. They found our pass to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden and wanted to go. We have not been in a while since it is mainly an outdoor park, and it is the middle of winter. However, I bundled them up this morning and off we went for an hour of fun with the dinosaurs. It was a good thing they were dressed warm because the museum section of the park was closed because the power was out. Both boys were very cooperative to have their picture taken with a dinosaur. Eric's only request was that it was a nice dinosaur that could not eat him. We found a nice herbivore for him. We had a great time! We were the only ones there until we were leaving when another family came, but could not stay because they were not dressed warmly. As we were leaving Zachary said, "There are 2 good moms today." I asked who and he said, "The mom in that car and you." I guess the work was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. You are definately a good mom. I think I'd wait for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! The boys look so cute all bundled up.

    ReplyDelete