Friday, April 15, 2011

Our New Home

Well we have officially received our stuff, so I guess we have officially moved into our new home. It is very full of boxes at the moment, and it seems like we will never be able to get through them all. My mom and dad helped set up the kitchen and we are slowly working on the rest of the house.

Here is a picture of the kids eating lunch on the deck. The backyard is one of my favorite parts of our new home. It is big, according to Zachary they can play a whole football game. After living in an apartment I just love being able to send them outside to play.


3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome. Hope we can find a house that nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I spy a brick doorstep in the garage? What a sweet touch to an adorable house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute home and a cute family to live there! Maybe it will be the inspiration for your mom's next gingerbread house :)

    ReplyDelete