Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A few videos

Here are a couple of videos that I wanted all of you to have the joy of seeing.

The first is at Zachary's preschool program. He did a great job, the music teacher said that she was impressed with how quickly he picked up on songs they had been working on all year. He only attended 1 month. I love his sheepish look when his actions lag behind (this was the only time he was off during the song) I'm glad I caught the moment.

The second is Wendy talking, and Hyrum being cute. At the end she is talking about the "piggy" in Hyrum's barn pocket.

The third one is Eric riding his bike. He received the bike for Christmas, and did not have the opportunity to ride it until we got our stuff from storage a month ago. He has tried a few times, but always got frustrated with his feet sliding off the pedals. Finally, today he actually rode his bike. He was very proud of himself, and wanted to show Dad when he got home.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the posts. These are the things I miss. I'm glad you are sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete