Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!!

 I wish y'all a happy 4th of July.  We had a great time at the fireworks today, the weather was perfect, 80 degrees with a light breeze.  The fireworks were fun, Zachary watched a few and then wanted to share his snacks with all the others trying to watch.  Eric kept saying "That one was the most amazing!"  Wendy sought comfort in Daddy's arms after the first few were going to "get her",  she then enjoyed the rest of the show.  Hyrum woke up but didn't start screaming, instead he just watched wide eyed.  Earlier in the day we took a family photos, the one on the left is the one I tweaked so that I liked it. The picture on the right bottom was the original, and the top is the one that Hyrum's alert expression came from.  I think everyone looks normal despite the changes :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What a professional job! Of course you have wonderful material to work with.
    (by the way, what's this "y'all" think going on?) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the family pictures. I guess next time I see your kids they'll be saying things like "ya'll". Some southern hick will blend nicely to our Idaho hick family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture - but I don't know why you took the words of Zach's shirt. (-:

    ReplyDelete