Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's cold out there!!

We are going to miss this weather.  I looked up the forecast for the first part of our Christmas vacation in Idaho, the high for those few days was 34 degrees.   Just to illustrate how different this is from what we are experiencing right now, 10:16pm it is 66 degrees here and 27 degrees in Idaho Falls, Brrrrrr!  Yesterday, we played outside, the kids love the swings and Zachary and I practiced soccer; he is going to be on a team in the spring.  Here are some pictures of the fun we had.  Next week we will be having fun indoors :)




Just a little update:  now 12:15am it is still 66 degrees here, but now 19 degrees in Idaho!  My kids and I are in for a cold awakening.



1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid the Mississippi weather is going to spoil you and you may never move back here again. Don't let it happen. Fight it!

    ReplyDelete