Thursday, December 1, 2011

One less tooth


The tooth fairy made her first, or rather his first visit to our home Saturday, November 26th.

Zachary had a lose tooth for a little bit, but he pulled it out himself on Saturday.  At first he was a bit distraught because he said it felt weird, but now he is a happy to have one less tooth in his mouth.  He left it under his pillow that evening and the tooth fairy delivered 4 quarters.  I do not know what he intends to do with all that money, but he was excited.  

That afternoon I had tweaked my back and was in pain.  I knew he had lost it, and that we had told him to put it under his pillow, but then I fell asleep.  When I awoke the next morning I panicked that the tooth fairy had forgotten to come.  Thank goodness the tooth fairy can be a man! 

He wanted to have a picture with the tooth next to where it was in his mouth.
He is growing up!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to have good husbands who constantly rise to the occasion? I consider it my greatest blessing. You should too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh. The first lost tooth is always the best! He looks so cute! Way for Kyle to pull through! I hope you're back feels better soon.

    The Tooth Fairy consistently forgets to come to our house. I guess she is really busy. My boys have to leave their teeth under their pillows for days! Ha Ha Ha! But I think the GOLDEN (ooooooooh!) dollar coin is worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete