Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving




 Thanksgiving was a wonderful small affair.  Kyle made a delicious turkey which the children were thrilled with.  We also had baked mac 'n' cheese, green beans, stuffing, cantaloupe  rolls and a banana cream pie for dessert.  We were all full.  We of course said things we were thankful for and finished off our Thankful Turkey seen above.  Everyone but Wendy was finished, I left her with a plate full of food, when I came back the plate was still full and she was chomping on a turkey leg.  She actually ate quite a bit of it, I thought it made for a fun picture.  Hyrum also decided to go for seconds.

There is so much that we have to be thankful for this past year, and I am looking forward to another grand year ahead.   HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

  1. You have such a darling little family. Fun to see pictures of how they are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a happy Thanksgiving. I look forward to seeing you in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had a thankful turkey too but I failed to take a photo of it. I am so impressed that Kyle cooked the turkey. Great job!

    ReplyDelete