Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Swimming Pool

We got a new above ground swimming pool in our backyard.  It is a 15 foot circle and holds about 4,000 gallons of water. Wow!  Kyle and I set  it up on Saturday, It took most of Sunday to fill, and then I put the needed chemicals in on Monday, so today was the first day the kids could try it out.  It was cold, but everyone of them got in and played.  Wendy was super excited she could touch on one side.  It is on a very small slope, about 3 inches different from one side to the other, but it means there is a shallow and deep end.  I am super excited to have it this year.  I love swimming and Mississippi has the weather for it.  

   Here are Wendy and Eric telling about our new pool.
   






3 comments:

  1. That pool is Awesome! Makes me want to come visit you agian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fun, but can you heat it, or does it get warmer in the sun? I know kids won't care, but I'm afraid I'm allergic to cold water.

    ReplyDelete