Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Since the last post. . .

 We had a very simple Easter weekend, but it was fun.  We dyed eggs Saturday morning and then had an Easter Egg hunt that afternoon.  Sunday we had a relaxing day.  The kids all wore matching Easter clothes that I made.  The boys had vests and ties, and Wendy had a dress with accents from the same material that the boys ties were made from.  I did not take pictures, but when they wear them again I will.  Kyle prepared a ham and homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner, YUM.

Superheroes

Eric missed his Kindergarten program due to our trip to Disney World.  I was excited to learn that his class was chosen to perform at Kindergarten Registration.  He did a great job!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a fun Easter as well. I saw your family pictures at Mom's house and they are really nice.

    ReplyDelete