Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sabrina's Blessing

Easter Sunday brought a special event Sabrina's Blessing.  She was beautiful in a dress that Grandma Flamm had found.  She was sweet during the blessing, but shortly after she had a blowout.  This is the first she has ever had.  It went through the onesie, her slip, and a few dots on her white dress.  Murphy's Law dictates that she had to chose to do such a thing when dressed in white :) 

 

Her blessing focused a lot of the Spirit being rich in her life.  That it would influence her and that she would learn from it, recognize it, appreciate it, and seek for its guidance.  It was wonderful.  I am so grateful to have the priesthood power effect our lives in such beautiful ways.

3 comments:

  1. I remember Clark was blessed on Easter to. What a special day. Is she smiling a lot already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! We love her and all of you so much. And yes, the Priesthood is wonderful. I don't think I fully realize how blessed I am that it is a constant part of my life. And I sure am glad that you have all chosen to have it a constant part of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute! That darn Murphy's law will get ya! :)

    ReplyDelete