Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Kyle and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary on May 21st.  We had purchased some babysitting at the YM/YW fundraiser, so we used it and went to dinner together.  It was a wonderful evening.  I have been truly blessed to have a husband who provides so well for our family, and supports me 100% in my role as mother.  I cannot believe 10 years have passed so quickly, yet at the same time I can't exactly remember what it was like without him as part of my life.  

KYLE + MIKELL = LOVE!!


 I got Kyle a new ring, since his original one is simply too small.  He got me a beautiful necklace and earrings that can be worn two directions.



2 comments:

  1. 10 years! Wow. You both look good. And are those new glasses because I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice jewelry. It is hard to find clip on earrings that are so nice and I love the necklace. Good job Kyle! I cannot believe you have been married 10 years! Seems impossible, but it really is so.

    ReplyDelete