Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It took longer than I thought it would...

Well, with how active/rough Zachary is it is a miracle that he made it to nine to get his first stitch.  Yes, he only needed one so we cannot pluralize it.  He was scared and took a lot of convincing to let the doctor touch it after the numbing gel was on it.  However, once she did he said just get it over.  
 How did it happen.  He was hit by a ball while playing wall ball and his glasses cut under his eyebrow.  It was a weird spot.  

While waiting at the doctors Hyrum needed to be entertained and all I had was the camera so after deleting 400 pictures these are a couple that actually worked.  I'm singing "You ain't nothin but a hound dog" into my microphone (Zachary's foot).

1 comment:

  1. Darn, I wish we had a video of the "hound dog" song. That would have been great! I'm sorry Zachary had to have a stitch, but I'm proud of him being brave about it. I agree, it is amazing he has not had several broken bones by now! I've always said he has a full time guardian angel assigned just to him.

    ReplyDelete