Saturday, April 30, 2016

Australia: Great Ocean Road

After a warm welcome at church we left for the Great Ocean Road.  We stopped at for a short break and hike at Shelly Beach.  There were beautiful views along the road, and at the beach.



 We had a nice evening and morning at Seahorse Villas.  The kids all had to have their picture by the "pineapple tree" we also found a great branch for some pictures.  What cute kids!!


After a great rest and some photography sessions, we left to see some of the famous sites on the Ocean Road: Twelve Apostles, The Grotto, and London Bridge.  The pictures do not show the absolute power of the ocean.  I have never seen the ocean so majestic as along the Great Ocean Road.




 




 



2 comments:

  1. Your trip looks amazing. I love the ocean pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I have always imagined Australia. Beautiful!
    I also LOVE the photo of the kids on the tree limb. I want a copy - please please send me one.

    ReplyDelete