Monday, June 3, 2019

Church Sites

Sunday we visited the Joseph Smith Sr Farmstead and the Sacred Grove along with the Hill Cumorah Visitor Center and Monument.  In the log cabin Hyrum, Eric, and Zachary were able to participate in the presentation and help explain what happened there and how it prepared Joseph Smith to ask and receive and answer.  We then walked through the Sacred Grove.  It was very peaceful and I enjoyed my time there.  After our walk we went to the Visitor Center at the Hill Cumorah.  We had fun exploring the video presentations and then listened to the presentation with the Christus Statue.  We then drove to the top to see the monument.  We saw some young adults who had climbed to the top and were grateful we chose to drive.




1 comment:

  1. I have wonderful memories of my visit here. I hope your kids do too. It is a special place.

    ReplyDelete