Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Festival of Faiths

I had the opportunity to sing with a choir for the Festival of Faiths in Indianapolis on September 22, 2019.  I loved practicing the music, and enjoying the company of the other choir members.  The venue was not the best acoustics, but we practiced inside the War Memeorial building and I wish everyone could have heard us then, amazing!  The family came to support me and made Chalices at one of the booths.  We also got pins at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints booth.  After the performance we visited the Memorial for just a few minutes.  It was built to commemorate the Great War (WWI)  The museum inside touches on all the wars and we should probably go back when we have more time.




Here is a video of one of our songs, My Heavenly Father Loves Me.

1 comment:

  1. That is my favorite hymn! Thanks for sharing. Also happy birthday Zachary! Also, you should join marco polo so we can send videos to each other and Daisy can say hi to Sabrina. (-:

    ReplyDelete