Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Dress




I went to the store for some fabric squares to make a flag for Girl's Camp. Two hours later I came home with not only the flag material, but patterns and fabric for Easter clothes. I decided I wanted to make Wendy an Easter dress and then decided the boys could not be left out, so they are getting vests. I finished Wendy's dress in time for church today, the boys will have to wait until the Sunday after Easter to don their vests. Anyway here is Wendy, modeling her new dress.

4 comments:

  1. I am really impressed MiKell. From the pictures I wouldn't have ever guessed it was home-made. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful. I finally learned to sew when you were about Wendy's age. A baby girl is a great motivator. (Tammie has picked up the bug too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job but of course anything would look cute on Wendy

    ReplyDelete