Thursday, April 1, 2010

Transferred!!!

Illinois here we come!!!

The news we knew would be coming has finally arrived.
.
Kyle is being transferred to the Illinois project, located in the capital, Springfield.
.
He is supposed to be there in 3 weeks!
.
We are not exactly sure how we are going to work out the details, but I may stay here with the kids for a bit while we get things arranged here in Kaysville. We are going to miss this area the ward and being at least semi-close to my family. I have already told Kyle we will need a bigger vacation budget to pay for plane tickets. Anyway, wish us luck!!









April Fools
I hope at least a few people fell for this. To set the record straight
Kyle has not been transferred. We are still in and loving UTAH!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You had me. I'm glad you didn't see my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally fell for it! Soooo glad you aren't moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got Brett and I as well, great April Fool's joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it 2 days late and I still fell for it. I was picking up the phone to call and ask why you didn't tell me when I was talking with you yesterday. Great Joke!! (I hope your really transfer isn't any further than Illinois.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching up and I fell for it.

    ReplyDelete