Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A count to 10 moment!

I came upstairs to find Eric and Wendy playing in the kitchen. I had heard Wendy laughing and had thought to myself, "Wow, Eric is being very good with Wendy right now." Well they were playing well with each other and an entire bag of flour, which was all over the kitchen floor. I admit that my first reaction was not kind, and Eric was chastised.


However, after calming myself down (hence the title of this blog) I was able to see the fun they were having. Eric was being quite creative, and Wendy was in heaven making the flour puff. Amazingly, Zachary was not involved at all. He was playing in the living room. I got the shop vac out and both of them had baths, so all is well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you don't remember the baby powder all over the badroom stunt that you and Kyle pulled on me. This flour stunt seems like payback time :)(motherhood is great!)

    ReplyDelete