Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas season. Here are a few pictures, and videos that show the fun we had Christmas morning. I was particularly excited because the earliest picture was taken at 9:16a.m. This meant the kids gave me the gift of sleep!!





Notice Zachary is no longer in his Christmas Pajamas. This is because he threw-up during the night. This gave us a bit of a scare, but he was his energetic self the rest of the holiday vacation, despite having all the rest of us ill at some point in time. The picture with me shows the kids in the sweaters and dress that they got from Santa.

2 comments:

  1. Fun. I'm glad we got to see you over Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas was wonderful. I'm glad everyone got over their illnesses.

    ReplyDelete