Monday, January 31, 2011

Transistion


Our new apartment!!
So the last couple of weeks have been an adventure. We just moved into our 3 bedroom apartment on Saturday, but the desk and bed for Kyle and I do not arrive until tomorrow. Right now we have a pretty bare apartment. Kyle and I are sleeping on the twin air mattresses we got for the boys. This means the boys are on makeshift beds, Eric on the cushions of the couch and Zach on the couch itself. I'm excited to get furniture tomorrow and have the couch in the living area. Overall things are going well. Although I miss the free breakfast and dinner Monday thru Thursday that the hotel provided, I do not miss having such a small space. I am also grateful to have our cars here. The first week we had a rental, which was nice, but we needed to drop off and pick up Kyle from work, so two cars is much nicer. Below is Kyle in front of our rental car.

4 comments:

  1. Happy to see your post and pictures. Yesterday we were explaining to Elden that Zach and Eric now live in Mississippi. He said he's going to Mississippi when he's three. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just knowing your no longer here makes us miss you even more! I'm exited for you to get your furniture today! Sounds like sleeping has been fun :) Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see you post and get a glimpse into life for your Flammily these days. I bet it only gets better from here. Furniture is sure to help. Love each of you and can't wait to read about more adventures in your new hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting!! It makes me miss you more but worry about you less. I love you all. Looks like you are doing fine (even without furniture)

    ReplyDelete