Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zachary Starts School

First Day Kindergarten


My little boy is growing up.  He went to his first day of Kindergarten today.  He was super excited and reported that things went well.  The school added a new kindergarten class yesterday, to cut down the class size to about 20-22.  Zachary was put in the new class.  The teacher hired just yesterday, was of course not ready to teach today, nor was her classroom ready, so he spent most of the day with another teacher.  Here is what Zachary has to say about Kindergarten.
 
"Kindergarten is a lucky place for all of us; all of us that are in Kindergarten
My friend Chase is the best friend ever.  Chase is a very very nice friend.

I liked to be at Kindergarten so much. I like the songs so much too.

What was your favorite part of Kindergarten?
My favorite part was playing with my friends.
What did you play?
Duh.  I won't tell you until breakfast time.
Who is your teacher?
Miss Cunningham
Is she nice?
Yes, she is nice.  She is the goodest nicest teacher I have ever had!  She's the best.


I love Kindergarten because it's a wondrous place.
The blog is done.  I like the blog so much."


1 comment:

  1. Well, I know he looks, acts and seems old enough to start school but I'm having a hard time believing that he really is. Why do kids grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete