Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Schwieder Family Reunion

The David Schwieder Family
  The Schwieder reunion was filled with excitement.  On Thursday we met on Antelope Island and setup camp.  Thanks mom and dad for providing our camping equipment.  However, we had to take down the tents sooner than anticipated due to a fire.  This made for a late night.  We were able to stay with Judd and Melanie, Thank-you!  The next day we met at a park for lunch and then to the Aerospace Museum.  We then went back to Antelope Island and re-setup camp.  The following morning we took it all down again and went to the beach.  The sand was lots of fun for the kids, and the water was very shallow for a long way.  I was able to float in the Great Salt Lake, I can now say I did that as well as swim with brine shrimp.  I had to move to Mississippi before I did something that was just minutes away:)  We had a great time!     
  




After a day at the beach.



1 comment:

  1. We had fun. I'm so glad you were able to bring your family.

    ReplyDelete