Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Family Vacation


We spent the past two weeks in Utah and Idaho.  The majority of it was spent at family reunions documented below, but we did have a few days that were not covered.  We spent those days with my parents in Idaho, and then drove through Logan to reminisce. 


Here is Wendy holding Clark with Grandma's help.  He is almost as big as she is.

Also Hyrum posing for his 5x7 photo displayed at Grandma's house

Below are all the kids on the couch at Grandma's at some point in time.  Elden and Eric are watching a show, Zachary is reading Star Wars.
 

 Windmills are being put up on the hills surrounding my parents home.  It makes for a different view than what I grew up with, but they are very interesting, and often turning.

We visited Angie's for lunch in Logan and then went up to campus for a stroll and to purchase T-shirts for the family.  We must show our Utah State pride out here in Mississippi.  It didn't seem as necessary in Kaysville :)


1 comment:

  1. We loved having your here, I just wish I had had more time to spend with you. We will plan your visit next year not to coincide with the fair. Anyway, I need more time with those kids! I guess I'll just have to come to Mississippi again!

    ReplyDelete