Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Holiday Vacation: Part 4

PART 4:  AFTER CHRISTMAS w/ the SCHWIEDERS

Here are a couple of videos that I just wanted to include.  The first is of the Haroldsen family waiting for Craig and Cathy to arrive for the family picture.  Mom was trying to keep the kids entertained, but the whole family joined in.  I thought it was fun.  The next is of the kids dancing with the Wii.  They had great fun!

We spent New Years Eve playing games and having a great time; however I failed to take pictures.  I must document that I was crowned game champion of the year.

We flew back to Mississippi on Tuesday.  I was very grateful to have Kyle with me, partially because I had residue on my hands that required them to do a full body pat down and search of my personal belongings in a separate room.  What would I have done with four kids??  We made it back safe and are now getting back into the swing of things.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice my mother clapping her hands in the first video. I didn't notice that at the time.
    Why did you have problems at the airport? What did they think was on your hands and how did they detect it?

    ReplyDelete