Sunday, September 30, 2012

A couple of videos to enjoy

This video reminded me of my parents dog, Charlie.  When he could see the little dust particles in the air he would try to get them with his mouth.  Wendy saw some on Wednesday and called them bugs and tried to get them.  I thought she was a cutie.


Here are Hyrum and I playing the piano.  All my kids have liked to pound on the keys, but Hyrum really likes it.  He will climb up there and play, turning pages and entertaining himself quite nicely.

2 comments:

  1. I think dust particles look like bugs too. I never like to think that I'm breathing them in. I know - it's a bit strange. You better start some piano lessons with those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. I miss you guys. I'll be happy to see you in a little while.

    ReplyDelete