Saturday, August 3, 2013

A weekend in Nauvoo



We were able to visit Nauvoo for a weekend.  My parents were there, and a 10 hour drive is a lot shorter than a 30 hour drive so it just had to be done.  We had a great time.  Here are a few pictures of our adventures.  We had fun making ropes, learning about making bread, dancing in the cultural hall, playing th the country fair, watching the pageant, and Kyle and I were able to go to the temple.  It was a great vacation.

Hyrum with the actor who played Hyrum Smith in the pageant.






2 comments:

  1. Very fun. I finally see a picture of Mom and Dad in their pioneer outfits. I like the picture of the Hyrums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad all ya'll came to visit Nauvoo while we were there. It was wonderful to see you. I wish we could have spent more time with you but what we did do was fun.

    ReplyDelete