Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Mississippi Christmas

This year we spent the Christmas Holidays in Mississippi.  This meant that we did not have time with extended family, which we truly missed, but we did have a great time together.  We did enjoy the warmer weather and the relaxed atmosphere.
Zachary and Eric wrote a thank-you note to Santa for the gift we had already received, Disney World.  Wendy and Hyrum drew a picture for him.

Christmas Eve in front of the stockings.  Santa we are ready!



 Here we are opening presents.  This year we had a present opening station that everyone went to when it was their turn.  It seemed to work well.  Everyone got wonderful gifts and also had a great time giving to others.  It was a fun morning and then a fun filled day playing with what we got.  That evening we got to talk with Grandmas and Grandpas which made the day more complete.


Quotes about our Christmas:  Zachary = "I like all, all, all of them."   Eric = "I like my bike and I like my switch and go Dino from Elden.  "I like my Spiderman thing, and I like my airplanes that I could make from Wendy. I like to celebrate Jesus' birthday"  Wendy = "There is Christmas trees around.  I liked the picture and all my kinds of presents, they were kind of good and I liked them alot."  Hyrum = "Go presents, a long thing and tree."

As you can see we had a good low key Christmas.  It was nice to be with one another and we had fun!




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Christmas and that Eric liked his gift from Elden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your present opening station. Great idea. Glad you had a nice Christmas. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete