Friday, December 20, 2013

Orlando Vacation Part V

December 5th

 We went to Epcot on thursday.  It was a fun, full day, we stayed until the fireworks at 9:30pm.  We were able to go on rides, help Perry the Platypus solve a mystery, eat and participate in a program at the Biergarten restaurant, watch the Christmas Candlelight Processional, meet a few characters, and watch the fireworks.
 Here we are waiting for the Candlelight Processional.  It was a wonderful program focused on the true meaning of Christmas.  The music was wonderful, and I enjoyed it, the kids sat through it :)

December 6th
 Happy Birthday to me.  I had a pin that announced to the park that it was my birthday, and each of the kids got a pin that said they were celebrating with me.  Kyle bought me a tiara which I was able to wear.  We spent the day at the Magic Kingdom, Jenifer and Joey met us for the afternoon.  We then went back to the resort and swam, had cake, and I was sung to.  It was a fun day.  After the kids went to bed, I went down to the pool and lounged.  It was wonderful!!!  

December 7th

Kyle forgot his wallet, with the tickets, in the car, so we took pictures while we waited for him to go back.  

Funny Faces :~)


The kids were able to finish earning all their Wilderness Explorer Badges.  They were very proud of their accomplishment.
We spent the morning packing up and leaving the resort.  We then spent the next few hours at Animal Kingdom.  We then got in the car for the long drive home.  Kyle drove for hours making it to Mobile, AL.  We found a hotel and then attended church in the morning and finished our drive home.


 


2 comments:

  1. Hurray for wilderness explorers and I'm glad you wore a birthday pin. Everyone should when it is their birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But where is a picture of you with your birthday tiara? Did they really do a Christ centered program at Epcot center? That is amazing. I'm glad you got home safely and had a great time. Good memories for all.

    ReplyDelete