Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Programs and Parties

Wendy did a great job in her preschool Christmas program.  The music teach told me she put her front and center because she was so cute.  I agree!!  


 Eric did a great job in his program.  I was able to go to the practice and Kyle saw the actual performance. He was outstanding in both.

Wendy, Eric, and Zachary had Christmas Parties.  I was able to attend Wendy and Zachary's.  Eric reported his was fun and he had Santa and Rudolf painted on his cheeks to prove it.  Zachary and Eric got to wear PJs to school the day of their parties as well.
Playing in the leaves after getting home from school.
Santa Zachary and Mom at his party.

Wendy and Hyrum building a Gingerbread House

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable angel Wendy makes! and Zachary looks great in a beard! I'm not sure about playing in leaves at Christmas time - they don't look like snow.

    ReplyDelete