Friday, September 2, 2011

A week of fun!


Here are the kids playing outside this evening.  It was warm, but there was a slight breeze and cloud cover so it was nice to be outside.  The kids had a fun time, and so did I.  I love that they think that I'm the best under-dog pusher ever :)


Wendy and Eric also spent some time painting.  They had a great time and only made a minimal mess.  I think Eric's painting could sell for something :)  He told me a whole dinosaur story based on what he painted.  Can you see it?







 
Finally, here is Zachary eating a Popsicle on the deck.  He often comes home from school and then finds somewhere random to sit or play.  It happened to be the middle of the deck this particular afternoon.  Most of his week was taken by school, something we are slowly getting used too.  It allows me time to spend with the other children one-on-one, but we miss Zachary.







1 comment:

  1. I love your family! I was so glad to see you all last month, but it already seems ages ago. I'm looking forward to Christmas already.

    ReplyDelete