Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wendy

I realized Wendy has not received much time on the blog lately, so here is a post dedicated to Wendy.

Wendy is a cute little princess.  When she wakes up in the morning she will point to the Disney Princess poster on her wall and say "Princesses" and then she will refer to herself as a princess as well.  She is also a little mother.  She always wants to hold Hyrum, put his binkie in his mouth, or give him a toy, even if none of those things really help.  She likes to fix my hair "pretty." She also enjoys reading, coloring, talking on the phone, and playing with Eric.  When I ask her "Guess What"  her answers are always, "Naptime?" and "I love you!"  She just mastered jumping and likes to show off that new skill in conjunction with dancing and singing.  She is a wonderful part of our family.





2 comments:

  1. The videos are really cute. "Him was naughty. All done."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is a cute little princess! I love her reading. I think Hyrum enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete