Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hyrum!!!

 

Hyrum is such a cute little human.  He moves everywhere!!  He scoots himself along and rolls.  He is particularly drawn to paper and can spot it from across the room and quickly make his way over to the piece and promptly put it in his mouth.  Having three older siblings there always seems to be paper of some sort for him to find.  He has started eating rice cereal.  He seems to enjoy it most of the time.  He can sit up on his own for a short period of time and he is working on longer. I cannot believe he is almost 6 months old, where did the time go?!?!?



3 comments:

  1. Yes he is a cute little person! And such a ready smile. It makes me smile. MiKell that is how you first moved around - I called it your GI crawl. You were into everything by 5 months and climbing by 9 months. Good luck!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a mover and it looks like Wendy is adjusting to that. (-:
    I also read the "one thousand and two" quote. That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that toothless grin, those grins are the best!!! My kids always got teeth at 4 1/2 months.

    ReplyDelete