Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween


 

Here are all my trick-or-treater's.  Zachary was a wizard, he wanted to wear a pointy hat.  Eric was of course Spiderman.  For preschool he dressed up like a nursery ryhme, can you guess which one?  (the answer is below)  Wendy used the lion costume, which was purchased when Zachary was 1.  It has been used every year since.  Hyrum was a cute penguin.  The zipper broke on the costume so I made a pin for his costume.  He won a prize at the ward Halloween carnival for his age group :)  Tirck-or-treating went wonderfully, I went around with the kids in short sleeves and was quite comfortable.  They all got LOTS of candy and were very pleased with themselves.  



Halloween afternoon we decorated our pumkins.  I am just not into the mess carving makes so we made a different kind of mess with paint :).  The kids enjoyed themselves and we ended up with 3 very colorful pumpkins to welcome people to our home.


Nursery Rhyme answer:  (Eric was Dr. Foster, the Dr. who stepped in a puddle up to his middle.) 

4 comments:

  1. Your kids look so cute!!! I can't believe how much Hyrum looks like Wendy, when I first saw him in the penguin costume I thought it was Wendy. And I think I need to review my nursery rhymes I don't remember the doctor, but Eric certainly made a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute!! Tell Zach I love his pointy hat. I've got one just like it. I'm glad you had a great Halloween and I'm positive Hyrum was the cutest at the carnival - so of course he won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I was going to guess the doctor costume was a clever take on hickory dickory doc. I'm not familiar with the rhyme he is dressed for, I will certainly look for it though.

    ReplyDelete