Sunday, November 13, 2011

Primary Program

The boys participated in the primary program today.  They both did a wonderful job.  It is hard to understand what they are saying so here is a transcription.  Eric's part was, "Heavenly Father has a plan for me."  When he was learning it he would often say, "Heavenly Father has a great plan for me!!!  Zachary's part was, "Reading , watching, and listening to wholesome things keeps my mind clean.  When I fill my mind with good things I feel the spirit."  Every time he said it the wording was a little different, but the meaning always came across.  Both boys are wonderful singers.  The bishop even mentioned Zachary and how he sings with conviction.  I am very proud of my boys.  They helped bring the spirit into our sacrament meeting today.





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I wish I could have been there. Tell them Grandma is proud of them for doing well. How did you put together the video clips into one video?

    ReplyDelete