Thursday, November 10, 2011

1st Week of November

  Here the kids are at the Children's Museum.  Zachary had a field trip there so the rest of us just conveniently went the same day :)  We had a great time!  Zachary was able to come home with us so we stayed even longer.




The videos are pretty self explanatory, but I'll write some words anyway.  First, Zachary and Kyle enjoying a Sunday afternoon in the hammock.  Kyle actually fell asleep for over and hour.  Next, Wendy dancing, singing, and being herself.  Last, Hyrum crawling.  He will often choose to scoot on the hard wood because he slides so nicely, but he crawls on the carpet.

Here are a few more pictures.  First, a cute picture of Hyrum in his new Sunday shirt.  Second, a lizard the kids found and just had to have a picture of.  There are a lot of these around, they can change colors according to where we find them.  And finally a picture of Eric and Wendy reading on the front step.  It suddenly became quiet in the house so I went to find the kids and this is what they were doing, a pleasant surprise for me.


3 comments:

  1. I really like the videos! I can't seem to get the pictures to come up though, or just half of a picture will show. I don't know why. I've had trouble with your blog pictures for the last while. Does anyone else have problems getting MiKell's photos?
    I can't wait to get you all here for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute update. I loved watching Wendy dance and Hyrum crawl. He sure has hair! I bet you'll have to cut it before he's one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MiKell,I got the pictures just fine today. I don't know what the difference is.

    ReplyDelete