Monday, June 20, 2011

Everything is under control at our home

I have been trying to get these two videos to post for the past couple of weeks, but blogger will just not upload them.  So I discovered a different route, through YouTube.  Hopefully they work.

Here is a video of Hyrum taken by Zachary.  The video itself is not much, but what Zachary says is classic.  He doesn't start speaking until about 45 seconds into the video so be patient or skip a bit at the beginning.  Enjoy!


This is the walk through of our Mississippi home.  Please excuse Zachary's shirtlessness.  I did not notice he had taken it off until after I shot the video.  Apparently he spilled his water.

3 comments:

  1. It's great that someone in your family has everything under control!(-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracked me up. I laughed really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did Zachary ever get a video of Hyrum's smile? I'm glad he has everything covered. It makes me feel much more secure.

    ReplyDelete