Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Here are to all the Fathers in my life and in the lives of those I love.  Thank-you for being who you are, for being worthy to exercise the priesthood, and for loving those that call you dad.

Kyle with his new toy
A special love-note for my husband, Kyle Flamm, who in my opinion is an amazing dad.  He wants to spend time with his kids and they love the time they have with him.  He is also amazing with babies (right now that is something I'm extremely grateful for).  I love you Kyle!! 

Here he is playing with his Father's Day gift, a infrared thermometer that has a laser for accuracy.  He wanted it for cooking, but is having fun with it all around the house.

Dad with Wendy and Hyrum




 Here is another wonderful father.  My dad, David Schwieder, who is not only a great dad but an incredible grandpa too.  I love his support and advice.   I love you Dad!

Delicious Blueberries







This picture was added for another father, my brother, Kyle Schwieder.  I just wanted him to see what he is missing out on here in the South.  Fresh picked blueberries!!!  Our neighbor just brought us two big bags of them, aren't you jealous.

Really I am grateful for how my brothers, and brother-in-laws exemplify qualities of wonderful fathers.  Keep up the good work.  I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I couldn't agree more. Thanks for putting into words what we all feel.

    ReplyDelete