Friday, June 10, 2011

Our Home

The Flamm Family Homestead



Some requests have been made to see our new home. Here it is! We are enjoying ourselves and the children are enjoying making messes. I tried uploading a video tour, but it was not working at the moment, so maybe that will come later.

~~~~~~
Hyrum's room~~~~~~~ Wendy's "pink princess room" ~~~~~~~~The boys room
~~~~~~and the guest room

~~~~~~
The Music/School/Computer area ~~~~~~ The Family Room~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Bar/Breakfast nook

~~~~~~
The Kitchen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Food Storage ~~~~~~~~~ My favorite part of the Master Bath

5 comments:

  1. Very nice house. I liked your idea to measure the kids' growth. I think I'll buy myself a piece of molding.
    Elden was excited to see the post about Eric's birthday. He REALLY wants the spiderman costume. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costume was a gift from mom, so ask her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MiKell, thanks for the tour. I love your home!

    I can't believe the boys have their very own bathroom! I hope they keep it clean ;)

    Every mom of 4 or more... needs a double oven. I can't believe how much food I have to cook for our flammily :)

    Your fireplace is gorgeous and I love the crown molding and vaulted ceilings.

    We sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you (and meet Hyrum) in July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so nice. I like the school area by the piano. I want to come visit again!

    ReplyDelete